Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of season so far?

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
You forgot the skipper......been excellent so far [emoji3]

Daz, I think Gordo looked badly lacking in confidence second half of last season, he's looking much improved now I grant you but I wonder if he's yet totally comfortable with two at the back formation, that's all.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Daz, I think Gordo looked badly lacking in confidence second half of last season, he's looking much improved now I grant you but I wonder if he's yet totally comfortable with two at the back formation, that's all.

Maybe...was interesting to hear Honeymonster talk about how much GG is helping him on the pitch as well. If he does have a dip we've got a £5m CB on the bench desperate for a game and some obvious captain candidates on the pitch. Happy days.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
No idea who player of season is so far - just so many candidates but I just want to say I love Bong. He has fitted into the team perfectly and has linked up with Lua Lua and been a reason for Kaz's great start. Then last night with Murphy in front of him he still maintained his form. Fantastic player.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bong!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Lua Lua for me.

I think he has lifted everyone, given confidence and belief through the team. I think Hemed and Baldock have settled so quickly because of how Lua Lua has been going at defences, the space he is creating. From that spark everyone has just grown in confidence, and actually we are getting match winning contributions from everywhere, but the instigator so far for me is Kaz, without his form right at the start I don't think we'd be where we are, he's been the fire in the belly of this team.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Right now Lualua

Yes! Since he's the dirtiest footballer in the championship he deserves to be showered with praise.

Hand ball!!!!!!!

article-1118103-00C39C4700000190-176_224x310.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No idea who player of season is so far - just so many candidates but I just want to say I love Bong. He has fitted into the team perfectly and has linked up with Lua Lua and been a reason for Kaz's great start. Then last night with Murphy in front of him he still maintained his form. Fantastic player.
Fully agree - maybe not a nomination for PotS, but certainly worthy of a mention. He's made some superb passes, and as you say, has fitted into the team brilliantly. It's as if he's always been our left back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here