Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Rotherham - from the Amex [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ringtone 7:58pm Tue 15 Sep 15From where i am sitting i think some people will be suprised how low the attendence is tonight.

From where i am sitting i think some people will be suprised how low the attendence is tonight. ringtone From where i am sitting i think some people will be suprised how low the attendence is tonight.

ringtone 8:01pm Tue 15 Sep 15No early goal for the Albion, Evans is too cute to fall for that.

No early goal for the Albion, Evans is too cute to fall for that. ringtone No early goal for the Albion, Evans is too cute to fall for that.

mikeygit 8:14pm Tue 15 Sep 15Its that man HEMED again--1---0 UTA UTA

Its that man HEMED again--1---0 UTA UTA mikeygit Its that man HEMED again--1---0 UTA UTA

ringtone
bg-reply-right.png
mikeygit 8:33pm Tue 15 Sep 15It's really worrying to me, mikey, how we cannot put teams to bed, 10-1 attempts on goal in the first half, and still only a one goal lead.

It's really worrying to me, mikey, how we cannot put teams to bed, 10-1 attempts on goal in the first half, and still only a one goal lead. ringtone It's really worrying to me, mikey, how we cannot put teams to bed, 10-1 attempts on goal in the first half, and still only a one goal lead.

mikeygit 8:19pm Tue 15 Sep 15Its that THUMBS DOWN child again---every match!!!

Its that THUMBS DOWN child again---every match!!! mikeygit Its that THUMBS DOWN child again---every match!!!

ringtone
bg-reply-right.png
mikeygit 8:25pm Tue 15 Sep 15Just ignore it mate, brightonup and his mates are pathetic.

Just ignore it mate, brightonup and his mates are pathetic. ringtone Just ignore it mate, brightonup and his mates are pathetic.

mikeygit 8:49pm Tue 15 Sep 15Although we are top and that is where we should be, yes all the attempts on goal I would have hoped for more goals---last season was same----difference this season is we are WINNING games. Hope that we get another quick one and then we may get some more!!

Although we are top and that is where we should be, yes all the attempts on goal I would have hoped for more goals---last season was same----difference this season is we are WINNING games. Hope that we get another quick one and then we may get some more!! mikeygit Although we are top and that is where we should be, yes all the attempts on goal I would have hoped for more goals---last season was same----difference this season is we are WINNING games. Hope that we get another quick one and then we may get some more!!

ringtone 8:55pm Tue 15 Sep 15Murphy is my man of the match, from my vantage point.

Murphy is my man of the match, from my vantage point. ringtone Murphy is my man of the match, from my vantage point.

mikeygit 8:58pm Tue 15 Sep 15Come on Albion kill this match off, should be getting a hatful against clubs like this. Makes me nervous the longer this goes on at 1--0

Come on Albion kill this match off, should be getting a hatful against clubs like this. Makes me nervous the longer this goes on at 1--0 mikeygit Come on Albion kill this match off, should be getting a hatful against clubs like this. Makes me nervous the longer this goes on at 1--0

mikeygit 9:03pm Tue 15 Sep 15Would have hoped for a higher gate as we are heading the League

Would have hoped for a higher gate as we are heading the League mikeygit Would have hoped for a higher gate as we are heading the League

mikeygit 9:12pm Tue 15 Sep 15Well that eases the tension--STEPHENS 2---0

Well that eases the tension--STEPHENS 2---0 mikeygit Well that eases the tension--STEPHENS 2---0

ringtone 9:16pm Tue 15 Sep 15Lets get Forster-caskey on, he is better than Horlicks for these late night games.

Lets get Forster-caskey on, he is better than Horlicks for these late night games. ringtone Lets get Forster-caskey on, he is better than Horlicks for these late night games.

mikeygit 9:17pm Tue 15 Sep 15Oh dear---That one came out of the blue 2---1!!

Oh dear---That one came out of the blue 2---1!! mikeygit Oh dear---That one came out of the blue 2---1!!

ringtone 9:21pm Tue 15 Sep 15You just knew stocky would have dozed off, single goal victory again, if we are lucky. The luck will run out sometime.

You just knew stocky would have dozed off, single goal victory again, if we are lucky. The luck will run out sometime. ringtone You just knew stocky would have dozed off, single goal victory again, if we are lucky. The luck will run out sometime.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here