Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luke Shaw

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I was thinking that a back four in the Euros of Clyne-Stones-Smalling-Shaw would have been awesome. They might even play together for a decade. Unlikely now.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Looks like me and this board's only other England fan (@sheebo !) are gonna be a bit gutted this morning. He was so good in that Switzerland game, for me he cemented his place as our first choice LB. Can't see Woy risking him at the Euros now.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Just seen it and although like other dont like Man U its never nice to see that happen to anyone, I would fear that his career is done, at least at that level

Players are normally back playing in 8-10months with double fractures these days, Valencia was even back in 6months. He has been operated on already, he should make a full recovery hopefully.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Looks like me and this board's only other England fan (@sheebo !) are gonna be a bit gutted this morning. He was so good in that Switzerland game, for me he cemented his place as our first choice LB. Can't see Woy risking him at the Euros now.

On a slightly different note what has happened to leighton Bains

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
On a slightly different note what has happened to leighton Bains

Leighton Baines

Ankle injury - expected back in November.

Horrendous for Luke Shaw. Looked as if he was finally getting his game together at Manchester United. Whether he comes back will depend on what goes on his his head, as well as the healing in his leg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here