Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Rotherham United *** Official Match Thread ***

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I really do not understand this mine was OK on Sat and is OK now on firefox and I don't use it I listen on the DAB radio
bit of a mystery?

I now have a message on mine telling me to change my Chrome settings as per the instructions in the thread Uncle C linked to earlier. Let's see if it works.....

And it does!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I really do not understand this mine was OK on Sat and is OK now on firefox and I don't use it I listen on the DAB radio
bit of a mystery?

Yep many people around the World could get it using Chrome, others couldn't. Where Seagulls Player let us down is that they discovered the reason part way though the game, but failed to tell us in a timely manner.

On Player they have now displayed the fix.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Yep many people around the World could get it using Chrome, others couldn't. Where Seagulls Player let us down is that they discovered the reason part way though the game, but failed to tell us in a timely manner.

Thanks for chasing them up and sorting it out for us!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I now have a message on mine telling me to change my Chrome settings as per the instructions in the thread Uncle C linked to earlier. Let's see if it works.....

And it does!!

Thanks for chasing them up and sorting it out for us!

this is all good :clap::clap::clap:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
ALL pies have been SOLD out in the WSL where BIG Evans was last SEEN licking his FINGERS.

WHO ate all THE pies

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A good mate of mine is a Hull supporter and said when he signed that we'd got a good un. Not just because he's a good player but because he's a top bloke. Everything I've seen so far makes me agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here