Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs Rotherham

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With Lua Lua suspended and a few players looking exhausted, changes are inevitable. Will you pick our benched England U21 stars? Will you give Elvis his debut? Is it time to bring back Dunk and where does Albion legend Bobby Zamora fit in? Here is my team. I really won't mind if you want to change it although if you bring Holla into central midfield, you'll get a thumbs down!

--------------- Stockdale --------------
Rosenior --- Dunk --- Uwe --- Bong
Murphy - Stephens - Ince - Elvis
--------- Zamora -- Baldock ----------

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Rosenior --- Greer ----Dunk --- Bong
Murphy - Stephens - Kayal - Elvis
--------- Hemed -- Baldock ---------

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Murphy in for Lua Lua.
Elvis on the bench.

No need to muck about with a winning team.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why on earth would we change any of our back five? None of them played during the international break, add in the importance of keeping a settled team and the fact that anyone can beat anyone in this division.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
With Lua Lua suspended and a few players looking exhausted, changes are inevitable. Will you pick our benched England U21 stars? Will you give Elvis his debut? Is it time to bring back Dunk and where does Albion legend Bobby Zamora fit in? Here is my team. I really won't mind if you want to change it although if you bring Holla into central midfield, you'll get a thumbs down!

Most of them havn't played for 2 weeks. How can they be exhausted at this stage of season?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Murphy for Kaz. And that's it. Sounds to me like Elvis is a ways off from the first team squad, so I'll put Holla/Calderon as the other sub.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Just a few games into the new season and most having had 2 weeks off..............exhausted my arse.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With the second best defensive record in the division (we've conceded four, Middlesbrough only three), Hughton would have be a lunatic to make any unenforced changes to the back five.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
With the second best defensive record in the division (we've conceded four, Middlesbrough only three), Hughton would have be a lunatic to make any unenforced changes to the back five.
This with knobs on. Just Murphy for Kaz and maybe Elvis on bench in the place of Murphy

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can see Rotherham parking the bus so I'd put Murphy in for Lua Lua and March for Rosenior to give us a bit more attacking impetus.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Surely Calde on the bench and Murphy in for Kaz. Hughton's comments on Elvis sounded a bit worrying. He might be another Toko - not what the recruitment team were expecting. I hope I'm wrong...

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
don't think we're in a position to make too many changes , would like to see what Elvis has to offer and what about the Finnish striker and Real Madrid jock ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here