Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Sodexo, dreadful food today

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Long queues in ESU yesterday, mainly for the packet sweet sales where the new sales assistant had the most stunning mohair jumper.
My mate spent £6 on wine gums and sherbet lemons just to get a close up view.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its a FOOTBALL match , does the food really matter get a grip .

It does if you've paid four quid a pop for the food. It should be PRISTINE. And if it isn't, there should be a dedicated Customer Services window whereby you could send it back without having to rejoin a fifteen deep queue. Only way the caterers will learn is when it hits them directly in the bottom line.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
My cheese pasty was virtually all thick, dry pastry and such filling as there was was utterly tasteless.

I, too, am a recovering Chicken & Ham Pie addict.
I had the chicken and whatever pie for the first time--dog shit--bring back chicken and ham.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
The sausage roll with mustard with bloomin' lush.

Whilst in the queue at half time I did think it sounded delicious, but opted for a cheese & onion pasty and a cheeseburger instead ..... which with hindsight I deeply regret. Both were as hard as brick and utterly tasteless. Really surprised at PP's even trying to pass that slab of concrete off as a pasty.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I hope they are putting extra facilities on for the Rugby World Cup because the currant facilities won't be enough. However it's a lot better than the Goldstone and you could get chips at Withdean.:drama::fishing::spam:

Given that you can drink while watching Rugby, the customers will be more spread out. There won't be as big a rush to get one more in before kick off, and they'll get a round in during the game so won't be with the half time queue, etc.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
:
Its not interesting.

It is if you consider they are all good pool and darts players and cleaned up the pub they were in and the only way the OB could get them out was on a very soft law. Not sure if it is still in affect but would think not as nearly every fan would be liable to possible prosecution.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It is if you consider they are all good pool and darts players and cleaned up the pub they were in and the only way the OB could get them out was on a very soft law. Not sure if it is still in affect but would think not as nearly every fan would be liable to possible prosecution.

Are you related to the Krays :moo:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Moan moan fecking moan - top of the league- remembering poor souls who lost there lives & people still fecking moan

I think many many people yesterday all around the country remembered the tragic events at Shoreham, I live in South Wales and it was being spoken about quite a bit, certainly within the football fraternity folk.................but they still had a chance to give an opinion about many things in life!

If people want to spend their hard earned cash on products sold at a premium price, and the service / products are not up to scratch, then they have every right to display there opinions on here or anywhere else come to that.

paul-brighton

Jun 12, 2011
Sompting
Someone asked about the pizza way back in the thread. There was a popup in WSL. 12 inch Chicago Town for 8 quid. First glance seemed a bit pricey but easily fed 4 of us at 2 quid a pop. Bargain and very good it was to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here