[tweet]642730251773194240[/tweet]
[tweet]642730982081216512[/tweet]

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
hear that you two lads thats just for you
get innnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'll second that. I had to miss today, as I was travelling back from a long-booked holiday, and was stuck in the baggage hall at Gatwick at 2.30. Great to hear the team have done it for Jacob and Matt and kept the start going.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
CH thanks all at Hull for their part in today's tribute. Thinks it was a fitting and wonderful tribute. Says the team performance was also fitting. Started well again, almost impossible to keep that going for 90 minutes. Very pleased - thoroughly deserved clean sheet. Hemed and Baldock playing very well together and is a reflection of the pre-season preparation. A tremendous start to the season and much better than anticipated. KLL not a natural tackler but he put in a great shift - unfortunate to be booked. Very happy with away form particularly as that was a problem last season. Looking forward to Tuesday

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
I'm now genuinely quite confident about our chances of promotion, the most optimistic I've been since Poyet was in charge. Is anyone else?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm now genuinely quite confident about our chances of promotion, the most optimistic I've been since Poyet was in charge. Is anyone else?

tumblr_mvn6uwbyep1shi48to6_250.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At what stage of last season did we reach 16 points?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hull had loads of possession second half, but I can't remember Stockdale needing to make anything other than a regulation save. A few crosses in the box always makes you nervous, but again, the defence dealt with it.

All in all, a good win against a decent team; it'd be nice if we could smash someone 3-0 though. I'd start to believe that we're top 2 material then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fact of the day: We're the only team in the top 10 that hasn't won a game by more than 1 goal.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Absolute nonsense.

He's better than that.

Bozza, I was going to start a thread about his possibly being the best player to have played for Brighton in my time. (79 to now). For me just the complete player. Every game he is just immense. And his partnership with Stephens is I think why we are top of the league.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Bozza, I was going to start a thread about his possibly being the best player to have played for Brighton in my time. (79 to now). For me just the complete player. Every game he is just immense. And his partnership with Stephens is I think why we are top of the league.

we want to tie him down quick sharp before he gets snapped up at christmas i would hate to lose him for peanuts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here