Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What am I doing wrong

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I logged on to the club website to look at the fixture list and it said down load, which I did, then went to downloads and it appeared as Sky Bet Championship but I cant go any further that that if I click osn it it says to open in either Word pad or Internet Explorer but neither opens to read it . What am I doing wrong please ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I logged on to the club website to look at the fixture list and it said down load, which I did, then went to downloads and it appeared as Sky Bet Championship but I cant go any further that that if I click n it it says to open in either Word pad or Internet Explorer but neither open to read it . What am I doing wrong please ?

Being the designated driver of an internet-compatible device?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I logged on to the club website to look at the fixture list and it said down load, which I did, then went to downloads and it appeared as Sky Bet Championship but I cant go any further that that if I click osn it it says to open in either Word pad or Internet Explorer but neither opens to read it . What am I doing wrong please ?

It downloads as a .ics file which is a calendar file meant for email programs such as MS Outlook. You can open it in Notepad but you'll just see the raw unformatted text which is just about readable.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
bb682b5f5f4af29ee93ce9a95a49038d.jpg :whistle::lolol:

i logged on to the club website to look at the fixture list and it said down load, which i did, then went to downloads and it appeared as sky bet championship but i cant go any further that that if i click osn it it says to open in either word pad or internet explorer but neither opens to read it . What am i doing wrong please ?

Seem to have mastered the logging on to nsc,practice makes perfect:moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
There is always somebody who comes forward to help as per the next posting.

I fear that by the time the Friday night drinkers brigade get back in later this evening and get settled in front of their computers, the replies could well get a tad sharper and dare I say .....funnier!!

I think anyone coming on here asking "What am I doing wrong" could well be expecting one or two tongue in cheek replies! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here