Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC unbloodybelievable!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Think of me as a motorbike less Barry Sheene. Falling at approx no miles an hour onto the kitchen floor. 😉

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Nice to hear that the club are putting themselves out to help fans...I cannot fault them for the help they have given me on 3 occassions.
Last week filled in the club survey on what entertainment I'd like to see before the football and at half time,I replied more opera/soprana...lo and behold,the lovely Donna is singing today.....(.T.I.C.)...yes I know it's a special reason.

Feb 14, 2010
Nice to hear that the club are putting themselves out to help fans...I cannot fault them for the help they have given me on 3 occassions.
Last week filled in the club survey on what entertainment I'd like to see before the football and at half time,I replied more opera/soprana...lo and behold,the lovely Donna is singing today.....(.T.I.C.)...yes I know it's a special reason.

Nothing against opera singers but I can't stand how they take a hymn, and then sing it wrongly in a cross between opera and a hymn style. After all you wouldnt dream of taking Nessun Dorma and then sing it as if it was a hymn so why do they feel the need to do destroy a classic hymn and do the self promotional screech at the end? Just sing it like a hymn and let the crowd join in.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Community singing in a male dominated arena, they decide to throw in a soprano......idiots.....a baritone would have been more fitting, they do it at Twickenham too, does my head in.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I am not surprised, the way the club helped me with my daughter following the extension of the "Singing Area" (Something we very much support) was exemplary.

Paul Barber downwards showed the human face of this club which is going to cry a tear or two today I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here