Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drone strike in Syria

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This all day long. If this had been a normal air strike there wouldn't be so much publicity about it. More drone strikes please.

Indeed, this was a clinical strike that many years ago would have resulted in additional as possibly innocent lives lost sometimes known as collateral, these drones and lets not forget the intelligence supply chain, make me feel that perhaps our security services are perhaps more ITK than we give them credit for. Bravo Dave, you had the bollocks.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The deaths were in August and then "imminent" were anniversaries of the 2nd world war .It has been suggested that troops, police and the Queen were targets whilst at various ceremonies.

Even Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi army were not considered to be able to pose an imminent threat to the UK.

But this tosser and his mate, they could?

Seems to me that we have lowered the standard somewhat.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Even Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi army were not considered to be able to pose an imminent threat to the UK.

But this tosser and his mate, they could?

Seems to me that we have lowered the standard somewhat.

Disagree, anyone who joins ISIS is a threat to the UK, directly or indirectly it doesn’t matter. The recruitment videos they star in and the rhetoric they promote takes away their human rights.

Would you be against a drone strike on Jihadi John?

With regard to Saddam, that is something Blair needs to answer becasue he was no threat at all.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Whoever jihadhi john is.
A man who has his face covered, and his voice altered. Could be fecking anybody. Voice could be somebody completely different to the video individual.
If youre in a war-zone, you stand the chance of being killed or maimed by one side or the other. Whether a drone strike, direct, or indirect fire etc etc.
So this drone strike doesnt worry me at all tbh

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
disagree, anyone who joins isis is a threat to the uk, directly or indirectly it doesn’t matter. The recruitment videos they star in and the rhetoric they promote takes away their human rights.

Would you be against a drone strike on jihadi john?

With regard to saddam, that is something blair needs to answer becasue he was no threat at all.

Imminent.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Imminent.

I don't care if it is a potential or imminent threat, direct or indirect. He was prepared to put his life on the line for a cause, and as far as I am aware he hasn’t complained about it. I am sure he is having a lovely time with all his virgins at his disposal so I am not going to lose sleep on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here