Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drone strike in Syria

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Muslamic Ray Guns is what you need. I never tire of listening to this fella

http://youtu.be/kjuNuqIev8M

Crikey thats got to be 4 or 5 years old now.

Makes you wonder though doesnt it,
If this bloke(and he doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the box) knew about The Muslim Rape Gangs back then why did it take so long to become mainstream information.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i do hope someone gave the drone operator at least a pat on the back for a job well done.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Crikey thats got to be 4 or 5 years old now.

Makes you wonder though doesnt it,
If this bloke(and he doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the box) knew about The Muslim Rape Gangs back then why did it take so long to become mainstream information.

Obviously it amuses HT but as you say seeing as it was aired 4/5 years ago then this drunk chaps slurring just reminds us that many were well aware what was going on, but at the time the accusations were dismissed, or in this case the chap was ridiculed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I too have a difficult time believing politicians. But the fact remains, in situations where British citizens leave the country to fight with religious despots, I have an even more difficult time giving a toss that they're dead.

"The community would like to have more information on what he wanted to do for him to be killed." Meh. Yes, and I would like to have a helicopter and a Ferrari, but we can't always have what we want can we?

Ultimately they chose to become enemies of our country, fck 'em.

About sums it up for me as well.Camerons a slimey weasal but meh.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have a question for those in opposition to this action - do you support the strikes against IS in Iraq by British forces ?

If so, what is the difference ? So we killed two UK citizens - two citizens willing to kill you, your partner and even your children.

I'm also tiring of seeing friends and relatives claiming the security services should have stopped them. Er .... why didn't you ?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Is David Robertson SNP the terrorists new best friend?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of the few things Cameron has overseen that I support.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One of the few things Cameron has overseen that I support.

This all day long. If this had been a normal air strike there wouldn't be so much publicity about it. More drone strikes please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here