kl-1-l229-2667607_478x359.jpg

LuaLua celebrates his winner against Blackburn in usual style
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:20 4th September 2015
by Adam Tighe
To win is a very special moment for me"
Kazenga LuaLua
Kazenga LuaLua was delighted to win the SkyBet Championship Player of the Month Award for August and has pointed to a summer of hard work for the reason behind his excellent form.
The Congolese winger picked up the award after a blistering start to the campaign that has included three goals in five league games.
He said, “It was special just to be nominated for the award and to win is a very special moment for me, but the most important thing is that the team has started the season very well.
“In the summer I didn’t really go on holiday. I went back home to Newcastle to see my family and I kept myself in shape by going to the gym with my friends.*
kl229-2667976.jpg

“I did a lot of work in the summer to make sure I came into pre-season in good shape, which has paid off so far, but I just want to keep going.
“It’s about making sure you start the season well and it helps when you are in the starting eleven for each game because your confidence gets better every time you play.
“You have to make the most of it when you’re in the team and it has worked out well so far, but I’m hoping to keep going.
“Of course it’s still early in the season, but I don’t want to finish now, I need to keep going until the end of the season.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

awards-f229-2668189.jpg
Chris Hughton was thrilled to see LuaLua being rewarded for his excellent form, and added, “He thoroughly deserves it, he’s had a wonderful start.
“There were really good signs of it during pre-season and he came back in good shape.
“He’s grown in confidence, and the area where he has excelled in his game is where he has got on the ball and provided an end product.
“He has been exceptional in our first few games and he has a responsibility to keep that going and work on the aspects of his game that can help him improve, but the team have also played a great part in that and delivered for him.”
[h=3]ALBION V HULL CITY*
[/h]SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM UNITED*
[/h]TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF CITY
[/h]SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here