Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Wales

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What I don't understand is why there is talk of a "Team GB", when it should either be "UK" or "Britain".

I think that we should have a UK team (including Northern Ireland) as that is the nation we live in. Whilst there wouldn't currently be much room for non-English players, there have been times in my life when there would have hardly been any and it would have evened out to a very strong international force throughout that time.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't know why i bother but

In your words 99.9% of all welsh, scots and irish hate you.

I have always got on well with these huge numbers of people who hate you.

It's probably because i'm a snidey creepy little *** and you're not. Yep, that's definitely the reason :rolleyes:
Because youre no doubt the sort of dickless gimp who titters politely when told how much scotland/ireland/wales want us to lose and support whoever is playing england and confuses being patronised and laughed at as friendship, you utter, utter , drip.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Because youre no doubt the sort of dickless gimp who titters politely when told how much scotland/ireland/wales want us to lose and support whoever is playing england and confuses being patronised and laughed at as friendship, you utter, utter , drip.

Just because they want to see us lose at football doesn't mean we can't be pals?

Let's not forget, It wasn't long ago when Brighton and Hove was divided. Dark days indeed.

We can't repeat our mistakes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You've seen how much they like the English at Wembley or Brighton in Swansea have you?

They're to busy fighting amongst themselves to hate the English with real passion.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Disappointing :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here