Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Nick

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Isn't the Drugs bust is next to the [old]Devonshire pub?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The 'rapist' was arrested from I believe Hornby Road Bevendean

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
At home, watching through my fingers.

Doesn't seem that cringeworthy, although Julie seems very vitriolic in her tracking down of this chap based on circumstantial evidence (not many people have white tops, suspicious!). Although obviously he's an utter scumbag.

Is it really the officers who search flats like that, wouldn't they have brought dogs in or a forensic team?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Doesn't seem that cringeworthy, although Julie seems very vitriolic in her tracking down of this chap based on circumstantial evidence. Although obviously he's an utter scumbag.

Maybe not for you, but I know a fair few of them :)

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Is PC Beard going to be featuring in this?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Slightly odd that they blurred out the face of the rapist/prowler.

Totally understandable in the case of somebody who hadn't been arrested or charged, but this is someone with a previous rape conviction, who they said at the end was convicted of the burglary & sexual assault offences...and they don't name or show him?

I've seen Traffic Cops before and they show their faces when they get done for possessing a bit of weed, so not sure what's going on there. Only thing I could imagine is that he has another court case pending or something like that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Slightly odd that they blurred out the face of the rapist/prowler.

Totally understandable in the case of somebody who hadn't been arrested or charged, but this is someone with a previous rape conviction, who they said at the end was convicted of the burglary & sexual assault offences...and they don't name or show him?

I've seen Traffic Cops before and they show their faces when they get done for possessing a bit of weed, so not sure what's going on there. Only thing I could imagine is that he has another court case pending or something like that.

That last bit seems very plausible

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That last bit seems very plausible

Hope that's the case. Can't help feeling people like him forfeit their right to a certain amount of privacy (once convicted).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here