Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby extend their 'going for it' programme to 'really going for it'

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Derby were the best team we played at the Amex last year. Luckily they had three forwards missing and we beat them .

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
You did look good that season - particularly against us in the play-offs. I just wish we had Chris Martin. And the stadium was properly jumping at your place.

We'll be hoping Zamora comes back to haunt you!

Ha ha! It has been noted that Mr Z has relocated to the south coast. Good though to see him back at a decent club after soiling himself with the likes of QPR and West Ham. I'm obviously hoping he'll miss both games with a minor injury. He'll get a big cheer from our lot whatever : it's what we've had to do to reclaim the pain!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Derby were the best team we played at the Amex last year. Luckily they had three forwards missing and we beat them .

Took us apart and ran us ragged but we won 2-0 :lolol:

I really hope we can compete toe to toe as equals for a change this season. The last few meetings have been a bit too one sided even if we did win one.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
When we won 2-0 that was the end of Derby's season, McClaren lost the plot with fannying around with the Newcastle job and it disintegrated. Got to laugh now as you've gone all Billy Bigtime buying loads of players that don't fit into your team and you come on here thinking you've a DIVINE right to go up. You won't this season , FACT.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Took us apart and ran us ragged but we won 2-0 :lolol:

I really hope we can compete toe to toe as equals for a change this season. The last few meetings have been a bit too one sided even if we did win one.

Yep. although we've started well this season, I still feel we haven't been fully tested against a team that can more than match us in midfield. It MAY be that Stephens and Kayal ARE the best pairing in this division, but I'd expect QPR / Derby / Boro / Hull / Burnley to really test this.

Next Saturday will be very interesting in this respect.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Derby ripped us apart twice in the season we pitifully limped into the play-offs under OG. That was the top of their circle. They'll just have to now wait their turn for the wheel to turn full circle and they get their chance again to go up. Same as we will. You either seize the chance while its there, or you don't :shrug:

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
When we won 2-0 that was the end of Derby's season, McClaren lost the plot with fannying around with the Newcastle job and it disintegrated. Got to laugh now as you've gone all Billy Bigtime buying loads of players that don't fit into your team and you come on here thinking you've a DIVINE right to go up. You won't this season , FACT.

Where did I say we had a divine right to anything? All I said was that LIKE YOU we could perhaps look forward to achieving our potential as a club which, like most clubs of our size, is realistically where Swansea, Southampton and Stoke are. People like you would laugh at our failure whether we'd spent £20M or sweet FA. I bet you self-harmed when your club signed CMS for £3.5M.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Where did I say we had a divine right to anything? All I said was that LIKE YOU we could perhaps look forward to achieving our potential as a club which, like most clubs of our size, is realistically where Swansea, Southampton and Stoke are. People like you would laugh at our failure whether we'd spent £20M or sweet FA. I bet you self-harmed when your club signed CMS for £3.5M.

:clap: love this put down

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

No NEED for the CAPITALS. Zamora did you at Wembley and you BLEW your chance or more like BOTTLED it and now you'll be like all the other clubs THROWING money at it instead of doing what you did which nearly got you up.

I bet you nearly BLINDED yourself when your JIZZ hit you in the FACE after you SINGED BENT

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
No NEED for the CAPITALS. Zamora did you at Wembley and you BLEW your chance or more like BOTTLED it and now you'll be like all the other clubs THROWING money at it instead of doing what you did which nearly got you up.

I bet you nearly BLINDED yourself when your JIZZ hit you in the FACE after you SINGED BENT

I get it - you're the messageboard dog that has to mark its territory.

The curse of CASKEY be upon ye.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You'd rather we had LOST some of those past games then? How ODD.

More because it fits in with such stats as:

West Ham haven't won at Anfield since 1963
Arsene Wenger hasn't beaten Mourinho in 13 Attempts

Both records that fell this season.

Hull haven't beaten us in Brighton since the 60s? So they're due a win.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
With adult ST renewals from £319 I'm not surprised they get great crowds...pretty sure they was giving away tickets with mobile contracts the previous two seasons.
Match day tickets
Burnley £24.50
Brentford £20.50
We should do these prices

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here