Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa - what is he CURRENTLY up to?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think you would have to qualify what you mean by better, but if you are talking pure numbers of goals, you are wrong about Baldock, and I think you will be proven wrong about Hemed, but too early to say for certain. Personally I would rather have Baldock in our side than McCormack, but more for his assists and all round play than his goals.

Agreed. An all round better player. I'd rather have class than stats. If anyone had the delights of watching Nicky Forster for us, they would appreciate the way Baldock plays.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Someone said he part owned Latino America in Hove. I think they just made it up. The owner, who also manages it, is friends with some of the players (inc Leo and Calde) and insists that Leo doesn't have anything to do with the restaurant.

Didn't the restaurant change ownership quite recently?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I went to his restaurant the other day.

It was ok.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't want to get excited about Ulloa, because I know deep down it won't happen.

But I BLOODY LOVE HIM and can't help but refreshing this page. I would love him back.
This all the way.

If we were to buy Ulloa, then assuming there is a sell on clause, would we end up paying ourselves for the privilege of having him back?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
No chance of this happening but imagine the scene.

Hull at home with 15 minutes left "double substitution for Brighton" and then Leo and Bobby stroll out together. That's one of my top 2 dream scenarios.

The other is a 3 way with Swedish twins. I'm yet to decide on what is my preference.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No chance of this happening but imagine the scene.

Hull at home with 15 minutes left "double substitution for Brighton" and then Leo and Bobby stroll out together. That's one of my top 2 dream scenarios.

I think I need a lie down just at the thought of it.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I don't want to get excited about Ulloa, because I know deep down it won't happen.

But I BLOODY LOVE HIM and can't help but refreshing this page. I would love him back.

I agree 100%. He really does seem like a top bloke and I was actually happy for him when he got his 'dream move' to the premier league (and, like many football fans, I usually go into default I hate him and he was crap anyway mode when a player leaves). If he were to return I'd be.... I'd be.... I think 'beside myself' is the phrase....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ulloa back would be too good to be true. Can't believe it'll happen. If it does, we're going up.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Let's just say Leo did come back for a seasons loan, and we got to the Play Off Final, in the 90th minute it's 0-0 and we get a penalty, who would you want to take it, Bobby or Leo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here