Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa - what is he CURRENTLY up to?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ok, I really do not know how true this is and I honestly cannot even remember who told me this but I do believe that he has a % share in an Argentinian restaurant in Hove with Oscar Garcia. Therefore, Leo still has strong connections in the area and I believe may even still have property here.

It means nothing of course but if he were to be shipped out on loan then I am sure he would look at Brighton in a favourable manner.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not with Oscar, no. But he does have a steak in a restaurant here. And owns at least one residence.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Perhaps you're right. Someone on NSC was very insistent that he does.
Someone said he part owned Latino America in Hove. I think they just made it up. The owner, who also manages it, is friends with some of the players (inc Leo and Calde) and insists that Leo doesn't have anything to do with the restaurant.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Someone said he part owned Latino America in Hove. I think they just made it up. The owner, who also manages it, is friends with some of the players (inc Leo and Calde) and insists that Leo doesn't have anything to do with the restaurant.

I stand corrected.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ulloa was heavily over-rated with us. Never had the sharp movement required to play in the Prem.
He wasn't overrated when you look at his record of ( near enough ) 1 goal every 2 Championship games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here