Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Day Deadline

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I feel this berahino stuff has been miss read, as he put he will never play the chairman, there was no for in that tweet

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Johnny Cantor has pretty much confirmed everything is complete for today, if anything else is to happen then it'll be on loan.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They actually talk about the stats as if they are DIFINITIVE which properly drives me mad.

"Well Charlie Austin has a first touch of 15 compared to Saido Barahino's 14".

THATS NOT NEWS.
Not the chap this morning. If he was his deadpan delivery was something else!
Difficult to believe they've managed to make the channel even worse.

I remember when they made a big deal of the fact that I could no longer watch it on one tv, while someone else was watching sky on another, as if I was getting something extra. Idiots. (ie, for those that don't know, that's when they stopped it being a freeview channel)

It's supposed to be a sports news program, but its only bothered about news for sports on Sky. What a pile of shit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm hoping Leicester buy Jonathan Walters or another striker so Leo comes back here on loan.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We played Blackburn without Jordan Rhodes and Ipswich without Darryl Murphy
That's due to standard injuries that will happen to all teams through the season, it's not the same.

Fulham have brought in Ryan Fredericks and Richards Stearman to their defence, so it works both ways.
Yep, fair enough, that one's benefited us.

Darryl Murphy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is ****ing ****shit! Are we serious about promotion, or just deliberately ****ing about?

What's the point in building a team and having a great start if we're not then going to capitalise by getting the final piece that would make us promotion favourites?

Bollox.

:flounce:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is ****ing ****shit! Are we serious about promotion, or just deliberately ****ing about?

What's the point in building a team and having a great start if we're not then going to capitalise by getting the final piece that would make us promotion favourites?

Bollox.

:flounce:

Patience that will happen during the loan window or in the January window. The loan window usually starts 7 days after transfer window closes, so possibly next week before Hull game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Derby sign Bradley Johnson for 6 million and Butterfield 5 million?

They already spent over 10 million in the summer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here