Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor suggests the window is essentially shut

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
**BREAKING NEWS** regarding our £9 million South American,

After a day getting lost in Sussex, I can confirm that he's just booked into Claridges..

..............and ordered room service. :facepalm:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No singing today then...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A disappointing end to the transfer window but I'm happy with our business overall this window although another striker would have been welcome.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
SSN marking the end of the transfer window with the chimes of Big Ben. #atouchofclass
79dc4a7a8ef2f70d1751a16911311628.jpg

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
all a bit of an anti climax. been a good window overall but we definitely needed another striker. sorry but i don't think hemed and baldock are going to score enough goals to keep us in contention.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
all a bit of an anti climax. been a good window overall but we definitely needed another striker. sorry but i don't think hemed and baldock are going to score enough goals to keep us in contention.
We can only play 2 up front at a time. Hemed, Baldock, Zamora, Elvis, Hambo and Harper should give us enough options over the next 41 games. And there's always the option of another transfer in January.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
We can only play 2 up front at a time. Hemed, Baldock, Zamora, Elvis, Hambo and Harper should give us enough options over the next 41 games. And there's always the option of another transfer in January.

i accept what you say but Zamora is a hold up striker and the other three are somewhat of an unknown quantity. time will tell.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hemed three goals in five if he keeps up his current ratio he should at least net 20+ goals at this level. With a little more luck he could of scored against Forest, Fulham and Blackburn not sure what you want from a striker but hes beginning to look a really good player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here