May 7, 2007
This deluded fool seems to think Middlesbrough have signed Kazenga

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
362e784fccc6c7ca31682ec2c72d111c.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm not sure I believe that is Steve Gibson, as it goes.

Don't really understand why anyone else would either.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why do people post this shit?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Quote from a member of Middlesbrough forum:

"Really can't see us getting Lualua, he's been on fire for them so far and from looking at their signings I think they're going to have a really good season. There's no reason for them wanting to sell for that amount, or for him to want to leave."

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
It's being reported that Brighton have had a fee of £2,000,000 accepted by Fulham for the transfer of winger Jimmy Hill as a replacement for KLL.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There maybe something in this.....Just saying!
There probably is, in that Midds may have enquired or made a cheeky bid, to which either Tony Bloom or Paul Barber politely declined whilst trying not to snigger.

Every player has his price, but if we're not going to sell Dunk - a player who's not even automatic first choice - for £5m, then we're certainly not letting KLL go for £2.5m!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Did feel that after Lua Lua's recent performances that a late bid from a promotion rival with cash to burn would not be a big surprise. If only to rock our content boat a little.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
My thoughts are that his contract is up next summer. If he is not willing to sign another then he may be sold this window or january. Just like Barnes. I hope not

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My thoughts are that his contract is up next summer. If he is not willing to sign another then he may be sold this window or january. Just like Barnes. I hope not

No it isn't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here