Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Have to disagree with that statement. When he suffered his unfortunate injury against Fulham in November he had become our most potent attacker. Look at this thread after the game against Watford in early October 2014 - Lua Lua

He had come on as a sub, and THREE Watford players were booked for fouling him. Two players were booked for fouling him after he came on as a sub at home to Blackpool in September, and two Norwich players suffered the same fate in November (to give a few other examples).

He was very effective last season, but his injury pretty much ruined his season (he only made a further 4 starts in the campaign).

There was a spell were he looked to be returning to his old self but I got the sense he was flattering to deceive, in such a crapsack side he was the best of a bad bunch.

But hey, I could just be blinded by how horrendous the season in general was, the vast majority has been consigned to my Albion misery draw (along with my play-off clacker, tickets from terrible away trips etc) :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
theres a tweet from Boros twitter account saying hes signed, but the link just goes to their website, no actual article...???

It's a fake. Some sad act (prob the same person who does the spoof boro owner account) took time to make an image :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's a fake. Some sad act (prob the same person who does the spoof boro owner account) took time to make an image :lol:

Exactly. Only about 1000 followers, many of who will be doing it to stay in on the joke but some of who have genuine brain damage after a life exposed to ICI chemicals, parmos, Skol lager, Lambert and Desperates and McKenzie tracksuits.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Thought it was quite amusing.

I always thought KLL liked to play in front of a packed stadium rather than the Marie Celeste, which is even quieter than The Amex.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha that's a Brighton fan too!!! The hell???

Oh right - just got it. I wondered why I was following it. It's an account by a kid called George Kane I believe who changed his @ to middlesborofc or whatever. Still think he needs to get out more though :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Worst thing about Twitter and jokes like this is that the player gets tagged in 100 times - don't like the idea myself but maybe I'm just being grumpy and Kaz would laugh it off...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This deluded fool seems to think Middlesbrough have signed Kazenga

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
362e784fccc6c7ca31682ec2c72d111c.jpg

FWIW the sad **** who did the original tweet has now confirmed he'd made it up :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
kaz drives a x6
White

With his name on the plate.
Could be someone elses car i guess though.

Not any more he doesn't.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Isnt there a george kane in one of the youth teams? Wants to learn to grow up a bit or piss off to Aldershot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here