Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Pardew,forget the Palace angle.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
They did wear black armbands, and mention Matt & Jacob by name on Tuesday night, for the minutes silence.

Going back to Pardew, he'll do alright as long as he stays away from the Wags.

Will his ego allow this, already seen here getting to grips on the clubs tour to Ibiza.

PARDEW_FINAL_CROP_3344154b (1).jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pardew im sad to say is a good manager (sad coz he manages that lot up the road) and they will now be in the prem for a very long time....

Until Pardew starts sleeping with the players and directors WAGS (like at all his other clubs he just cant help himself) then he will get the sack.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Pardew im sad to say is a good manager (sad coz he manages that lot up the road) and they will now be in the prem for a very long time....

Until Pardew starts sleeping with the players and directors WAGS (like at all his other clubs he just cant help himself) then he will get the sack.

Any proof of these alleged misdemeanours ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ask on the Saints board they will give you the proof your looking for.

So that's proof is it !
I've heard that rumour but Jose has stated how much he admires Al so I'd say that one is bollocks wouldn't you?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To Be honest Dougie I don't really give a shit. You asked for proof, but are asking the wrong fans.

If someone says " he's had it away with players wife's at every club he's been at " then you'd expect him to give evidence to back it up . If you don't give a shit don't comment , you tend to comment on every palace thread with your unusual insights :smile:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So that's proof is it !
I've heard that rumour but Jose has stated how much he admires Al so I'd say that one is bollocks wouldn't you?

Oh dear .

You can believe it or ignore it, it's up to you. Personally, I haven't got a clue what any woman sees in him.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
If someone says " he's had it away with players wife's at every club he's been at " then you'd expect him to give evidence to back it up . If you don't give a shit don't comment , you tend to comment on every palace thread with your unusual insights :smile:

If you don't like reading my comments about your club, then put me on ignore. Or even better stay away from our board.Simple

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If you don't like reading my comments about your club, then put me on ignore. Or even better stay away from our board.Simple
I wouldn't dream of putting you on ignore :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well then you will just have to put up with my total dislike and comments about your club and everything and everyone attached to it.

Even though you don't care :clap:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I dont care about what Pardew gets up to no. But was commenting on another posters comments on the man, funnily enough on a thread all about Pardew!

Yet you went on a Pardew thread funnily enough .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here