Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calleri or vydra

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would go with Vydra because I believe he is within our range and despite what has been said do not believe that TB will spend £8m on a player while we are in the Championship. I could of course be wrong.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I would go with Vydra because I believe he is within our range and despite what has been said do not believe that TB will spend £8m on a player while we are in the Championship. I could of course be wrong.

I think the club would much rather invest money in a young hot talented prospect than just big wages on a loanee.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'd always prefer a permanent signing over a loan, so Calleri for me. I have no idea how good he is, but I didn't know that much about Kayal, Hemed, Murphy, Bong, Maenpaa or Huenemeier so I'm prepared to give the club the benefit of the doubt!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Granted but 8m to achieve the same result. If we make it to the Premier I think we will pay that but not at the moment in our situation.

I wouldn't get too caught up with amounts mentioned on twitter of the Argus. I'd be surprised if it was £8 mill.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can we have both? :jester:

Seriously though, I would be absolutely over the moon with either - real statements of intent.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
That Calleri video has me salivating! If he could bring that sense of style and skill to the English championship & cope with it's rough and demanding physicality. Well, he could be worth £20m in two years. Calleri for me. Please Mr Bloom, pay the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here