Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day time TV

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I never watch daytime TV as the grandchildren usually have CBeeBies on but brother in law is staying with us and watching normal TV and what a load of rubbish Dickinsons real deal, and Houses under the Hammer what a load of rubbish.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Truly awful stuff. I had a day off sick for the first time in years last week and it was horrendous. I think I ended up with Sky news on pretty much all day.
It wasn't great when I was off sick as a kid though with things like 'How we used to live' and Watch but at least we had Rainbow at 12:05 and then House Party at 2ish before mum was due to come home from work and I had to stop running around the house naked.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Xhamster on c5 is pretty good

����������

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Hate to say it but some daytime shows are horribly addictive. Like Bargain Hunt. Like Countdown. Like Tipping Point. Er, apparently... :blush:

Yes, why on earth would anyone watch countdown ?
8945822180_603ec50b5f_b.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
IPlayer is also good. I've been catching up on New Tricks (having been away at football matches for the last two Tuesdays) and Big Ocean live.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Been there, done that. It was daytime TV that forced me to be serious about returning to work.

Bowel cancer is apparently sorted, but kidney failure and dialysis 5 times a week means work will realistically have to be something I can do from home. I don't know what that will be yet, but I need to start thinking about it soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here