Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I wouldn't either, more of the historical side of it (old lines, maps, buildings, architecture etc).

That's what got me into Geoff and ATS - my family have a long history of working and being interested in railways and I think I was looking for videos of the abandoned lines around my way and ones connected to the family (the old station at Christs Hospital, the line through Fittleworth etc) and he was recommended after that....and down the rabbithole I went.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
They're so damn interesting though...i binged All The Stations a while back. Might do it again, it's very interesting (but then I am a train fan).

I'm not train fan, and will give [MENTION=1933]Yoda[/MENTION] a bunch of fives for sending me down that Geoff sized rabbithole.

I'm working my way through 'least used' at the moment, and am completely addicted.

Nobody should be allowed to post on YouTube until they have passed a Geoff exam, I'm esp looking at you football awaydayers.

I wouldn't either, more of the historical side of it (old lines, maps, buildings, architecture etc). Can't remember how one of his videos managed to appear on my YouTube feed as I was into Flat Earth bashing vid's at the time, but had a look and like you [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], somehow managed to get hooked. Maybe I should put a warning IF I every link one again. :lolol:

Must be something in the way he edits/presents his videos. Then like [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION], managed to find myself watching the All The Stations ones.

Was that the Faygate fella (and his mum) from the other day?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was that the Faygate fella (and his mum) from the other day?
Yeah.

I've been watching least used stations ever since.

He was sat in shelter down in the west country, with a working payphone.
So Geoff tweeted out the number with a 'first person to ring' post.
Some fella from Luxembourg calls him.
Geoff was so pleased.

I think I nailed it earlier, elsewhere when I said Geoff has filled a gap in my escapism left by BBC4's Dectorists.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I quite like Geoff Marshall's "Secrets of the Tube" series.

On the subject of this thread, I'm oddly proud to see my creation still going after all this time.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sign him up! :flameboun:facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh blimey linking Ali to this thread now seems a little premature.

The behemoth verses an ant.

All of a sudden I want us on the verge of nearly singing Ali for at least another 4 windows.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[emoji38] [emoji38]

It's back again.

As the one who started it, I feel oddly proud.

#holdthenerve

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
"Today there was a meeting between directors of Brighton and Boca, who asked for £13 million dollars for the goalscorer. The English offered nine. In the meeting on the Boca side was Juan Simon (general manager). £11 million would probably be enough." :eek:
LOL. Imagine us spending 13mil on a forward who can't score......

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8939294 said:
NINE gooooooooools in La Liga this past season! Bring him home Barber!

Might as well just offer Hemed a new deal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here