Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Let's give him a miss!

Get someone in for the remainder of the season, like a Robbie Keane type of player.

Get promoted and then get Len back!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I spotted him Asda buying chicken looked very pleased with himself.

I was actually still following him at that point. He did look pleased about the chicken he purchased, there's no denying that. I also overheard him say he would be very interested in buying a house in Hollingbury. It looked as if Hollingbury had really won him over.

Only a matter of time before he signs.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
He was on loan to West Ham but I thought they terminated the loan but his Wikipedia page says he's still there? 0 goals in 6 outings for them.

I recall he missed an absolute sitter in one of his first games as well. I think this thread makes out he's the new Tevez, whereas I fear he might be the new Hemed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I recall he missed an absolute sitter in one of his first games as well. I think this thread makes out he's the new Tevez, whereas I fear he might be the new Hemed.

Top fishing [emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was on loan to West Ham but I thought they terminated the loan but his Wikipedia page says he's still there? 0 goals in 6 outings for them.

He was pony.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here