Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Presumably we have walked away if the deal doesn't look like completing with so little time left before the end of the window. Hopefully we have other targets as well?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Presumably we have walked away if the deal doesn't look like completing with so little time left before the end of the window. Hopefully we have other targets as well?

I am sure we have various targets, and now is the time to finish working through them..Players and clubs alike must be getting offers all over the place and we have been linked with various players recently.. Lets face it Elvis was left field as it looked like Marshall was the man..very interesting/Exciting 48hours to go before TW shuts

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Everything about our transfer policy THIS window makes me think we've got all the options covered

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I certainly hope not! But if this does happen and he turns up at the Amex, please can everyone wave their right hand in the air and shout CHEAT for the full 90 minutes? Thanks

Here we go.
It's a little sad to reduce probably the best player ever to a single handball incident isn't it? Are you Irish? ;)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
i've only been dipping in and out of this thread due to my skepticism, but i'm intrigued to know where this snippet of information came from. is this being accepted as fact?

Albion's approach was first reported in the Buenos Aires media. Naylor then confirmed it through his own sources.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I certainly hope not! But if this does happen and he turns up at the Amex, please can everyone wave their right hand in the air and shout CHEAT for the full 90 minutes? Thanks
I'll be with you all the way on that one.
Here we go.
It's a little sad to reduce probably the best player ever to a single handball incident isn't it? Are you Irish? ;)
But it wasn't 'just' a handball. That probably cost us the game and maybe even the world cup itself. He may have been the greatest player ever but that incident followed by his sanctimonious 'hand of God' quote tarnished him forever.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Here we go.

I could have been the best player in the world with half of the coke in Columbia up my nose
he is an out and out cheat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everything about our transfer policy THIS window makes me think we've got all the options covered...

... with players nobody on this board has ever heard of. :rave: :rock:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
i've only been dipping in and out of this thread due to my skepticism, but i'm intrigued to know where this snippet of information came from. is this being accepted as fact?

No. Far as anyone knows, we've been chatting to them on skype.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
One mistake...but he's the best player to ever grace this planet.

been caught many times
once at the world cup in the USA
thats about as big a mistake as you can make
he is a cheat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here