Jonathan Calleri

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
:flameboun

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
International breaks should also come with an open transfer window, in order to stop the fans getting bored.

There's only so much toaster chat and Geoff Marshall YouTube videos a man can watch.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gotta happen... Shirley?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
IMMINENT, I heard...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There's only so much toaster chat and Geoff Marshall YouTube videos a man can watch.

They're so damn interesting though...i binged All The Stations a while back. Might do it again, it's very interesting (but then I am a train fan).

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They're so damn interesting though...i binged All The Stations a while back. Might do it again, it's very interesting (but then I am a train fan).

I'm not train fan, and will give [MENTION=1933]Yoda[/MENTION] a bunch of fives for sending me down that Geoff sized rabbithole.

I'm working my way through 'least used' at the moment, and am completely addicted.

Nobody should be allowed to post on YouTube until they have passed a Geoff exam, I'm esp looking at you football awaydayers.

Yoda

English & European

I'm not train fan, and will give [MENTION=1933]Yoda[/MENTION] a bunch of fives for sending me down that Geoff sized rabbithole.

I'm working my way through 'least used' at the moment, and am completely addicted.

Nobody should be allowed to post on YouTube until they have passed a Geoff exam, I'm esp looking at you football awaydayers.

I wouldn't either, more of the historical side of it (old lines, maps, buildings, architecture etc). Can't remember how one of his videos managed to appear on my YouTube feed as I was into Flat Earth bashing vid's at the time, but had a look and like you [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], somehow managed to get hooked. Maybe I should put a warning IF I every link one again. :lolol:

Must be something in the way he edits/presents his videos. Then like [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION], managed to find myself watching the All The Stations ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here