Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I read this as a price of $13m which is £8.4m but the Argentinian currency is peso and if it is . 13m peso that is just under £1m which sounds nearer our mark.

On the site quoted above which gives his value as £5.4m it says he is Argentinan/ Italien so will there be passport problems to overcome.as per Leo.

We will just get him to Calais and stick him on a truck. He will have a house in Herstpierpoint by three clock the next day

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'd love to believe it and we may well agree an astonishing fee, but honestly looking at this reel and who he plays for he could probably play in the Prem or La Liga quite easily.

I love Brighton and all that comes with it but let's be honest he probably doesn't even know we exist.

Love to be proved wrong!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The last time he did that Gus f....d up. Are you suggesting he is gojng down the same route this season. I thought, cos I dont know for sure, that he would provide the players and hopefully get to the playoffs but building a side to go all out for automatic next season. Play off this year would be a bonus after last seasons poor showing.

Last years budget was greater than Gus had to work with.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'd love to believe it and we may well agree an astonishing fee, but honestly looking at this reel and who he plays for he could probably play in the Prem or La Liga quite easily.

I love Brighton and all that comes with it but let's be honest he probably doesn't even know we exist.

Love to be proved wrong!

I understand your scepticism, but where would the JOurno who first tweeted this information/rumour, have gotten our name from, and if he is making it up, why us, why not a team with a far higher foreign profile. I think this may have legs.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I believe this is the player that Bennets field Bunny was alluding to when he said we're going to smash our transfer record this week.

He tweeted that 8 days ago so this one may be further down the line than we think.......hopefully

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I believe this is the player that Bennets field Bunny was alluding to when he said we're going to smash our transfer record this week.

He tweeted that 8 days ago so this one may be further down the line than we think.......hopefully

Has Bennet's Field Bunny ever got anything right?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Schhh. This is exactly the type of gamble we need, lower the price but up the sell on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here