Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Maybe Feyenoord didn't treat you, quiet as good as they should have. Little things they should have said and done... but we're so happy that you're ours. We've got Manu on our wing, We've got Manu on our wing

I imagine that Colunga feels the same way regarding not being treated quite as well as he should have been.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Definitely a ploy by the club to sell more shirts, Bobby coming back and then a few weeks later ELVIS? Maybe it's just my suspicious mind.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
That highlights video is so Dutch, first clip had to be him chopping down an opponent :lol:

Wonderful surprise to return from Reading to, hope he turns out to be an excellent signing.

Plus he'll look great in our Green Shirt.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I am absolutely staggered about this transfer for a couple of reasons. Surely any player that is a regular in a successful top division European side that has played in continental competitions would command a greater transfer fee than £1.5m and also we must have given him some special assurances about a starting place in the team and our future prospects for him to come to us.

Looks like a handful, a unit, can finish well, and not short of an assist or two. Utterly brilliant signing.

Clearly I really really hope i'm wrong but could there be something in these daft KLL to Boro rumours? Have we signed a ready made replacement for less money and therefore arbitraging our squad. Incoming £1.5m out going £2.5/3.0m?

Jul 21, 2015
Is there any video of Elvis Manu of giving his view on the transfer to us as most signings give an exclusive video for seagull player. Couldn't be bother to read the written transcript like I've not with all new players but wait for the video.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone know which number he's been assigned ?

#19, #21 or #29 ? ???

Outside chance of #11 now COG has gone, I guess.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't wait to see Lua Lua and Elvis on either wing, that should scare most defences :love:
I don't know if Chris plans to use him as a winger or as a forward. Maybe Chris doesn't know yet :shrug:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Primarily a left winger, but would have to go some to dislodge Kaz at the moment. Expect more likely to play central or on the right.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
he's going to battle it out with Baldock in my opinion.

But as a bonus can also play wide if required.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Top snooker ref Jan Verhaas, a Feyenoord nut, described him to me as "a beast, creating havoc in the area - I am gutted to see him go".

That's good enough for me. 'The Beast'.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hubby who's a Man U(nited) fan said he would get me a shirt with his name on the back for my birthday :eek::lolol:

That's grounds for divorce surely?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
From my Dutch mate an AZ Alzamire regarding Elvis

I think that Brighton did a very good buy! It is a player who didn't got the credits he should have.
You see him in a game only a few minuten and in the next game it is his show. So I think an good player for you're team!
And still on the top of the League! What a dreamstart of the season.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here