DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I see all those closet man u fans are coming out now

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If he turns out to be bloody brilliant then I may faced with a problem as there is no way I'm buying my son a shirt with MANU on the back. I was hoping he'd use ELVIS....

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Looks a real raw talent from the clips and a big character. Must say a lot of CH signings seem to have this trait. Kayal, Hamed, Uwe, Bobby all leaders on the pitch. This lad may not be a leader but is another that looks like he could play to the crowd and get us going. Looking forward to seeing him V hull even if it's a 20 min cameo

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He looks ok from goal clip, but not much more. Am i being glass half empty?

Good way to approach it, I think. The players who've done the most good have often come with mixed-reaction signings.
Bridcutt - who?
Buckley - sicknote
Leo - will English game suit?
Bob - can't get in Bristol Rovers side
Stephens - who? Don't need him.
Kayal - Celtic fans think he's crap
Etc

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just want to read about him to see how good he is and all I see are puns all over the place :(

albionite

May 20, 2009
Anyone know what the feyenoord fans think to this transfer. Annoyed , couldn't care less?

I know some say the Dutch league is pretty weak but feyenoord is a big club and it seems a little strange he has dropped down to the championship

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Anyone know what the feyenoord fans think to this transfer. Annoyed , couldn't care less?

I know some say the Dutch league is pretty weak but feyenoord is a big club and it seems a little strange he has dropped down to the championship

it wasn't to long ago, we were all raving when we got some free journeyman from carlisle or scunthorpe, now we buy a player from the first team of one of the top 3 or 4 teams in Holland who's played in Europe for 1.5 million, its truly incredible and only in our craziest dreams would such a thing have been conceivable a decade ago at.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
He was asked which other clubs he would have signed for but said that "he did not want to go to Chelsea"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here