Posh Spice is a slapper
She really takes the p*ss
Cos when she's shagging Beckham
She's thinking of Elvis

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Please, please, please can someone photoshop the Real Elvis so that he's in a BHA jumpsuit?
The Real Elvis?

Real have a Nacho, a Jesé, a Danilo and an Isco, but I don't see an Elvis.

Oh, and is there an Elvis Mancity, too?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Transfer Reports NL ‏@TransfersDutch 30m30 minutes ago
He's very inconsistent. Has qualities, works hard but very very raw. Quite tempered too.

Chaka Simbeye ‏@chaka_simbeye 16m16 minutes ago
Very poor on his weaker foot but an effective player who loves to make diagonal runs into the box. Lots of potential though

KuipTalk ‏@KuipTalk 14m14 minutes ago
Nah, too opportunistic. Needs too much chances to score. Not very impressed tbh.

Mike Voskamp ‏@FeyMike 12m12 minutes ago
@chaka_simbeye scored some important goals for us, he's very quick and strong, but a bit restless when in possession/front of goal.

Think with some good training, we can make a player of him...

Those comments remind me of CMS...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a guy scoring goals for Brighton swears he's Elvis

Just like you swore to me that you'd be true

There's a guy scoring goals for Brighton Albion swears he's Elvis

But he's no liar and his name is Elvis Manu

(repeat to fade)
How about with minor changes? Fits better I think.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This from The Guardian:

Rumblings on Twitter, though, that Brighton may have beaten Watford and several others to the signature of Feyenoord winger Elvis Manu. Once again, if you have any insight we’re all ears.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
http://feyenoord.blog.nl/algemeen/2...-albion?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Well, it is well known: Elvis Manu leaves for England. The 22-year-old striker will Feyenoord exchange for Brighton, has Giovanni van Bronckhorst been confirmed. The hunt for Manu reached the boiling point in recent days, with interest from numerous clubs from Germany, Italy and England. The last country was preferred and Brighton won the final battle. Manu will undergo a medical examination in the afternoon on the English south coast and then put his signature under a multiyear contract. an Bronckhorst confirmed the deal between Feyenoord, Brighton and Manu at the press conference in the run-up to the competition cracker against PSV. The Feyenoord coach had a quick striker, who last season made ​​his name in the Europa League, this season is not necessary.

Manu went to Brighton in the Championship, the second tier of England. With Danny Holla is already a Dutchman under contract to the English south coast. Niki Mäenpää (former goalkeeper of VVV-Venlo, AZ and Willem II) plays there. Brighton occupied after four rounds in second place in the championship with ten points.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought that Man U had had a bid for Elvis accepted.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Is nobody going to claim the glory of posting about this a couple of weeks ago?! I can't remember exactly what was said in the post or who posted it or what thread it was in, but I remember ending up on Elvis Manu's Wikipedia page after reading it.. Definitely implied we were signing a winger from Feyenoord at least.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
So...Imminent?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Interesting signing if it happens. Adds competition for LuaLua but also for Baldock potentially if he can play in both as a winger and a striker. 1.5 million seems reasonable and it is likely his value will rise over time if he reaches his potential

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here