Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So are we happy that the rest of Europe take the huge amount of Syrians and afghans currently heading to Germany and the huge amount of Africans heading to Italy, France and Spain? Germany will have somewhere nearing a million people by Christmas.

This is a European problem and whether we like it or not, we are Europeans. Ok we are a special case as we are an island and these poor souls can't walk here...apart from those trying to walk through the channel tunnel, but we must be seen to be doing our bit.

To suggest that we only allow professional people in, negates our responsibility to the weak and vulnerable and those fleeing war.

It is interesting that we vilify those maniacs at IS who butcher innocent people, however we say that if any of the people fleeing them turn up at the channel ports, they can **** off as we are full
Very noble sentiments GW, how many do you think will end up anywhere near YOU, how many will be putting pressure on YOUR local health authority and its limted resources, will YOUR kids end up in a classroom where english is a second language for 60 % of the pupils, will YOUR kids struggle to get social housing , will YOUR local authority have to spend money on the influx of new arrivals ? I think we know the answer to that..........

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Very noble sentiments GW, how many do you think will end up anywhere near YOU, how many will be putting pressure on YOUR local health authority and its limted resources, will YOUR kids end up in a classroom where english is a second language for 60 % of the pupils, will YOUR kids struggle to get social housing , will YOUR local authority have to spend money on the influx of new arrivals ? I think we know the answer to that..........

Aaaah. So it's all me me me is it?

Ok then

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The Australians are on a thread about Migration, how long before conversation turns to Abbott and the Liberal parties draconian Asylum Seeker *sorry Boat People policies? :(

Is that from the beginning of the thread or from when you turn the conversation that way? :)

For the record I am not an Australian i am one of them pesky migrants.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Bet all the kippers that shit themselves and voted Tory in Tory/ Lab marginals 3 months ago are pleased.

This won't change massively under this government. Big business is already making noises about the impact that the stricter rules on non-EU migration is having on them. In Cameron's Britian PLC, that is the ONLY thing that matters.

What surprises me is the number of people that fall for the Tory narrative. Tough on immigration = highest levels of net migration ever seen in this country. Fiscally responsible = Biggest debt in the nation's history and still rising, with anemic growth rates. I could go on.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Aaaah. So it's all me me me is it?

Ok then
No mate , thats the trouble , it's not you,you,you, it never is , its always someone else, thats probably why youre so keen to take more, same as a lot of the people in places with very low levels of immigration.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia

Good to see the political fear campaign and sensationalised media are doing their jobs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No mate , thats the trouble , it's not you,you,you , its always someone else, thats probably why youre so keen to take more.

Me me me me me

And yes, there are Ethiopian refugees that were taken in brighton that came over on a UN sponsored plan, about 15 families I recall as I was involved in the logistics. They were not all doctors and such like, just ordinary people fleeing persecution...they have all settled , had kids and contribute to our society.

I can't be arsed arguing with bigoted people like you. Goodbye and have a nice cosy life

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Bet all the kippers that shit themselves and voted Tory in Tory/ Lab marginals 3 months ago are pleased.

This won't change massively under this government. Big business is already making noises about the impact that the stricter rules on non-EU migration is having on them. In Cameron's Britian PLC, that is the ONLY thing that matters.

What surprises me is the number of people that fall for the Tory narrative. Tough on immigration = highest levels of net migration ever seen in this country. Fiscally responsible = Biggest debt in the nation's history and still rising, with anemic growth rates. I could go on.
You could, and you'd be correct about the tories , you wouldnt be about the growth rates though.

****anaemic**** and youre a teacher :lolol:

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Is that from the beginning of the thread or from when you turn the conversation that way? :)

For the record I am not an Australian i am one of them pesky migrants.

I didn't read the beginning of the thread to be fair, I find these sort of arguments tend to be quite circular. There are always people stubborn in their views on either side of the issue. Always happy to chirp in with my thoughts though.

I too am a pesky migrant stealing all the jobs and taking all their women.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's hell in Haywards Heath.
its not , its great, thats why i moved here ,i'd like it to stay that way, its hell in london for a lot of people , thats why i moved out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here