Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Nolan

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
He was the West Ham player who inexplicably gave it the big one all the way along West Stand Lower a few seasons back after Bridcutt tumbled and gave Nolan a free run at the goalie. For that alone Nolan can right royally f*ck off and then when he's finished he can f*ck off some more. I've never gone from complete indifference to wishing bad AIDS on someone so quickly. I've never understood why Nolan felt the need to celebrate a goal against us that way.

Bridcutt did not tumble, he was brushed aside by a much stronger midfielder.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I would have him as his presence around the dressing room and his experience in the middle of the park would benefit the likes of Stevens, Kayal , Ince and JFC

Think Kish from Charlton in Gus first season

I wouldnt be suprised to see Crofts loaned out to a league 1 club

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He played up front for them the other day in the prem.

Hardly like he was nowhere near the squad. Bizarre.

I wonder if he will go back to Bolton....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought a year or so ago Noble and Nolan would not be a bad signings for experience. And that both would leave ambitious* West Ham. (*I thought they would buy some expensive foreigners!)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was the West Ham player who inexplicably gave it the big one all the way along West Stand Lower a few seasons back after Bridcutt tumbled and gave Nolan a free run at the goalie. For that alone Nolan can right royally f*ck off and then when he's finished he can f*ck off some more. I've never gone from complete indifference to wishing bad AIDS on someone so quickly. I've never understood why Nolan felt the need to celebrate a goal against us that way.

Spot on. An absolutely classless display from Nolan on that occasion. I was entirely indifferent to him previously, but that episode showed him up for the small man that he is.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spot on. An absolutely classless display from Nolan on that occasion. I was entirely indifferent to him previously, but that episode showed him up for the small man that he is.

I thought Nolan used his experience or pre-planning to spot a deficiency in Bridcutt's play in that he traps the ball exclusively with his right foot, something even when I was a teenage school footballer could easily exploit in opponents (as long as they weren't too quick).

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Bridcutt did not tumble, he was brushed aside by a much stronger midfielder.

Makes no difference at all to the original point.

I am just trying to think of the Chelsea player who got sent off - or did something reprehensible - at the Goldstone in the 70s and then signed for us a few days later and became a bit of a hero. Chris Hutchins I think it was.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought Nolan used his experience or pre-planning to spot a deficiency in Bridcutt's play in that he traps the ball exclusively with his right foot, something even when I was a teenage school footballer could easily exploit in opponents (as long as they weren't too quick).

I wasn't referring to his play on that occasion: I can't even remember the goal. Just the ridiculously over-the-top, giving it large to the Albion fans celebration he launched into afterwards, which was entirely unnecessary. We hadn't been giving him any stick.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I couldn't care less about a goal celebration from a few seasons ago. We won't get him to be honest but I'd pick him up from KFC and take him to the Amex in a blink of the eye

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I thought a year or so ago Noble and Nolan would not be a bad signings for experience. And that both would leave ambitious* West Ham. (*I thought they would buy some expensive foreigners!)

Are you for real ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's only 2 times I've seen completely OTT crowd goading for absolutely ZERO reason. Once was Nolan and once was Michael Keane (I think) after scoring for Grimsby against us in our relegation decider - totally bizarre and uncalled for - still annoys me when I think about it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The guy is a prick. If we signed him he'd squeeze one of JFC or Ince out of the picture, and I'm not sure that's in our interest, particularly as JFC is regularly in the England U-21s and would command a fee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here