Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Needed

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Okay, so lets get hypothetical here.

With Hemed, Baldock, Vydra and a fit Zamora all available, who would be your front 2?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Okay, so lets get hypothetical here.

With Hemed, Baldock, Vydra and a fit Zamora all available, who would be your front 2?

No doubts for me. Vydra and Zamora all day long. Both proven in championship. The other 2 arnt and so far not pulling up trees.

No brainer

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Whilst I do concur with what you have written here, I feel that we need to create more opportunities than we have done in the first few games of the season. Whilst there is
much enthusiasm for KLL, his delivery for a winger is still poor and our strikers have had very few chances both running onto the ball and receiving good service in the box.

Its still similar to last season in the respect of creating the opportunity.

Incorrect. Kaz popped a ball across the 6 yard area in front of the North Stand and disgracefully neither Hemed or Baldock were anywhere near where they should have been for a tap in.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No doubts for me. Vydra and Zamora all day long. Both proven in championship. The other 2 arnt and so far not pulling up trees.

No brainer

100% this, but Hemed hasn't had time to be judged fully yet so definitely deserves chances and patience.
For me Baldock is just a CMS mkII.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Whoever we get the recruitment team have done alot of good work to make BHA a more attractive prospect and real option for quality players.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Incorrect. Kaz popped a ball across the 6 yard area in front of the North Stand and disgracefully neither Hemed or Baldock were anywhere near where they should have been for a tap in.

Oh, incorrect because he popped 'a' ball across the 6 yard area? How many other crosses were over hit, under hit or wern't sent at all. KLL hasn't changed since last season and if CH has strategy of relying on him, we're in trouble. I can't recall who else in the team is having a shot or who had a shot on target in the previous home games. Sorry, just can't agree with you.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Oh, incorrect because he popped 'a' ball across the 6 yard area? How many other crosses were over hit, under hit or wern't sent at all. KLL hasn't changed since last season and if CH has strategy of relying on him, we're in trouble. I can't recall who else in the team is having a shot or who had a shot on target in the previous home games. Sorry, just can't agree with you.

Lua Lua is playing as well as he has done since he signed, but I agree with you. For every piece of class or goal that he produces he will delay a pass or overhit a cross or cut inside when he has better options. He is a fantastic option off the bench because he can produce moments of brilliance but we need at least one more viable option out wide on the left, as well as a striker who can threaten in behind...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Brighton and Hove Albion have emerged as the new leaders in the race to sign Watford striker Matej Vydra on a season-long loan, a club [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] from Brighton has confirmed to Football League World.

Read more at http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/br...hunt-for-watford-striker/#KmSs4ObesdykcHF3.99

Football league World, spout bullshit, it was set up by some young lad doing a sports journo course. Stories are either made up or sourced from somewhere else.

However thats not to say it isnt on.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lualua is better than Vydra! Awaits flames.

Vydra (aged 23) seems to fill the same style and position as Baldock and Colunga.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lualua is better than Vydra! Awaits flames.

Vydra (aged 23) seems to fill the same style and position as Baldock and Colunga.

You forgot to mention that none of them are as good as Will Buckley, tsk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here