Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fundraising walk in memory of Jacob Schilt

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If those above, or anyone else wants a physical form, I've put this together.

Click below to download

image.jpg

View attachment The REMF Jacob Schilt Memorial Walk.pdf

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I don't know how to put it up somewhere to be downloaded (pm me if you can help with that please). Otherwise pm me your email address and I can send you the pdf document.

View attachment 68035

You should be able to attach it to your post on NSC - .pdfs are allowed.

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Will be there.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Click below to download

View attachment 68035

View attachment 68036

Great work HKFC, If the REMF is a registered charity then perhaps an extra 25% could be raised via Gift Aid.
You will need to include a column to agree to Gift Aid and a column for the Gift Aid ( UK tax payers ) donator's post code.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great work HKFC, If the REMF is a registered charity then perhaps an extra 25% could be raised via Gift Aid.
You will need to include a column to agree to Gift Aid and a column for the Gift Aid ( UK tax payers ) donator's post code.

Should have, you're right. Tbh when I knocked up a similar form to collect sponsorship for playing in REMF, I collected the cash, then paid it all in to the justgiving page as a single donation from myself (with gift aid ticked).

(Hope the HMRC are not reading this)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Done

Can't attend the walk so its the best I can do.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
At just over 26 hours since we first launched it, we have £2250 donated for the walk!
Absolutely fantastic!! Thank you all for donating and wanting to take part. Its amazing!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
At just over 26 hours since we first launched it, we have £2250 donated for the walk!
Absolutely fantastic!! Thank you all for donating and wanting to take part. Its amazing!

Fantastic response for a very fitting tribute. Can't attend the walk but have donated. Best wishes.

Has any seen the facebook post by Horley Fc? They are playing Shoreham in the FA cup this weekend and have pledged a share of the prize money, if they win, more importantly it has snowballed interest and donations from non league clubs across the South to fund raising sites, I've mentioned this one as they are probably unaware so if anyone else gets the chance or can provide a link to them that would be great (I'm a dimwit at this "type of thing")

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£2,345 and counting, well done everyone who has contributed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well done for this. Unlikely I'll be there, unfortunately. Proud to be a Brightonian right now, even if, sadly, from afar.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I can't do the walk but have made a donation and will wheel myself up to the A27 to show you all some support for your efforts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here