Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm hearing some big BHA news this evening...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Blimey! really surprised by this piece of news as thought it was a given that he was leaving. This is a really great bit of team news :)

So where does that leave all the talk of him refusing to play? All just ill informed rumour?, or am I missing something? I'd given up following the story as just assumed the Uwe signing and Dunk not playing was all the evidence needed that he was off anyway.

Edit: Never mind the questions, I'm just catching up at the back and reading the answers now on the other threads :dunce:

Last edited:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
No it's good they sorted out their differences and he won't be rocking the boat through being unsettles but I mean er …………………. is that the big news then?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
As far as I'm concerned he can shove his new contract where the sun doesn't shine.
He has actually REFUSED to play for the team he is contracted to, literally forcing them into extending his contract he only signed an extension to in January.
And there are actually people on here saying " wow great fantastic "
Greed people and disloyalty to the club and fans and some of you think its wonderful FFS :ffsparr:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1440456249024.jpg

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Looks like GG will be going up north then, the 2 new defenders aren't going to want to sit on the bench plus GG wants to play to try and get/help Scotland to the world cut (or was it euros. Can't remember)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As far as I'm concerned he can shove his new contract where the sun doesn't shine.
He has actually REFUSED to play for the team he is contracted to, literally forcing them into extending his contract he only signed an extension to in January.
And there are actually people on here saying " wow great fantastic "
Greed people and disloyalty to the club and fans and some of you think its wonderful FFS :ffsparr:

It isn't as simple as that though. If the club weren't comfortable they could have banked £5 mill weeks ago and moved on. Dunk has got to get paid and has every right to push for what he wants.

If we do ever get promoted this saga will be child's play compared to some of the hardball deals we'll necessarily get embroiled with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here