Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dulwich Hamlets FC, England's very own St Pauli.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One poster shares an extremely moving day yesterday with his dad's last ever Albion match, there's also the very sad news that an NSC poster was killed yesterday in the air show and other NSCers are struggling to contact loved ones and yet you choose to go on a wind-up fishing expedition on NSC, clearly designed to provoke an argument. Classy.

Please don't tag me in your threads.

For what it's worth I tagged both you and Atilla because you're both very vocal, in opposing ways, on St Pauli and mixing politics and football. Me and you have had a few ding dongs in the past so if I'd just mentioned yourself I'd have maybe understood why you might feel the way you do. But I have had zero dealings with Atilla, why on earth would I bait him?

You're very wide of the mark and I don't like the way you are using the events of yesterday.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
A non league day.
A resurgent Maidstone United who will take fans away and presumably a meaningful match as they were pushing for promotion,
I suspect the average crowd at DH is less than 1k but I could be wrong.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You've twice told me on NSC that you don't wanted engage with me. In which case, I'd ask you once again, don't tag me in your threads. It's clear you were trying to get an argument going. I've explained privately why I don't want any part in this, especially not today. Please, let this be the end of it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A non league day.
A resurgent Maidstone United who will take fans away and presumably a meaningful match as they were pushing for promotion,

I also wonder how the original fans feel about this re-branding?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia

I went three times last season, including that Maidstone game, and all three were over 1500. Average over last season was over 1400 I think, and most clubs bring very, very little in the way of away support. Easy to scoff at them but watching football with a beer in your hands, standing up, is a lost pleasure at our level.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Go quite often as the crowd is 5 mins from my house and my eldest played for their under 9s last season. Good choice of beer that can be drunk on the stands and phenomenal sized crowds for that level of football. They seem to have tapped into the uni/local trendies scene and also see an abnormally high ratio of females at the games. The only drawback is there is a slight whiff of palace in the air at times as think a few of their Ultra element used to frequent the scum!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
A non league day.

Def wrong. Crowd is always comfortably over 1k for 7th tier of the football pyramid. Pretty exceptional.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I went three times last season, including that Maidstone game, and all three were over 1500. Average over last season was over 1400 I think, and most clubs bring very, very little in the way of away support. Easy to scoff at them but watching football with a beer in your hands, standing up, is a lost pleasure at our level.
Fair enough. I had a look at their site but could not trace the attendances.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You've twice told me on NSC that you don't wanted engage with me. In which case, I'd ask you once again, don't tag me in your threads. It's clear you were trying to get an argument going. I've explained privately why I don't want any part in this, especially not today. Please, let this be the end of it.

Yes. You did email me after I started this thread. And we could have left it there. But you then also felt compelled to go and post on here, and turn what was an innocuous post into a public drama. Only you know your motive for this. But, I'll respect your wish and let this be the end of it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Because I asked you to drop it and rather than reply to my email privately, you replied on here making reference to a comment I made in my email. I assumed you wanted to carry on the conversation here. That was the only motive and if we could stop this conversation here I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Can we all just stop this conversation.

One last point, DH are too close to CO, even play pre season friendlies. Lots to dislike

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here