** Walsall v BHA ** - Second Round League Cup - SCORE PREDICTOR

Walsall v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Ive gone 2-1 to Walsall
Hope I can keep my run of never having been right going.
Would happily trade losing here for winning at Ipswich

makes perfect sense. Talking of Ipswich. I recall they were one of the top teams in the country circa 1977. Brighton beat them in the League Cup but, face it. Even then, nobody really cared about the League Cup. OK as a form of training game or for trying out new players.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Maybe I'm being pessimistic (and I absolutely do NOT want this score), but 2-0 Walsall has popped into my head. With the massive game at Ipswich on Saturday, I can see a much weaker squad for Tuesday, but possibly with Walsall keeping more of their best 11. Hope I'm wrong - I usually am!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I meant to put 1-2 Walsall as I think CH will tweak the team and Walsall are on a roll. But I put 3-1 us clicked a few times as the poll "wasn't responding" Maybe there is an element of fate here?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Gone for my normal 2-0 to the good guys. So far nothing to show for my 2-0s to BHA but I will keep at it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I meant to put 1-2 Walsall as I think CH will tweak the team and Walsall are on a roll. But I put 3-1 us clicked a few times as the poll "wasn't responding" Maybe there is an element of fate here?

Hope so :lolol:
I'll put a couple of quid on it if I'm near a bookies :thumbsup:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
3-0 Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here