Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Air show crash

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The pilot of a Hawker Hunter has been pulled from the burning wreckage of his plane when it came down at the Shoreham Airshow in West Sussex.

He is said to be recovering in hospital. It is not known if anyone else has been hurt.
I saw a post on Twitter saying 2 cyclists dead and cars hit. Probably too early to be certain of anything yet.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've seen reports that the jet has collided with 4 cars, heard the crash and saw the smoke from my house just across the field from there. never heard so many syrens before.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Anyone posting unsubstantiated or unfounded rumour on this incident is a ****.
Just had a look on twitter and there's so much contradictory reactive crap on there. Can't believe the things people turn into a 'look at me' opportunity. *****.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Could a mod insert Shoreham into the thread title? I only opened it because I had some time to kill.
Just about everything apart from the actual crash is going to be unsubstantiated this early. I don't see what is wrong with speculation.

No, there is everything wrong with posting unsourced information as "fact".

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Nobody has posted anything as fact yet. Calm down and divert all that energy into positive thoughts for those involved.

I have cos I'm here, air show announcer has said there is damage to slip road from airport to a27, cars can't leave, no announcements yet on casualties

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here