Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] HEMED ENJOYING A FLEDGLING PARTNERSHIP

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
albion-vs-rovers.jpg
Tomer Hemed says he is enjoying his fledgling strike partnership with Sam Baldock.
The Israeli international praised the former Bristol City forward for his overall contribution to the team and feels that they have already formed a good understanding.
sb-l229-2621456.jpg

He said, “We play well together and from the first day of pre-season we got used to each other’s style.
“We know each other well now even though we haven’t been together for a long time.
“We’re playing for each other and we’re not players that only think about ourselves.
“We both want to do everything for the team and as a striker it’s a good feeling that I can help someone and I trust him playing up front with me.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

th-l229-2622428.jpg
Hemed also feels he has adjusted quickly to life in English football, and opened his Albion account from the penalty spot at Fulham last weekend.
“First of all, it’s a good start for us as a team after four games in the league and cup.
“It’s a different experience for me playing in a new league with a different style of football.
“I have tried to get used to this type of football quickly; I like it and I get more used to this style with every game I play. I feel good with my performances up until now.
“The games here are more aggressive and maybe quicker as well. Everybody knows that the football in England is tougher than in Spain, so as a striker I have to fight more with the defenders.
“If I am getting chances, then it means I’m getting into good positions. If a goalkeeper takes the ball on one occasion, then I’m sure that the next time I get a chance the ball will be in the net.
“I’m now really looking forward to the next game at home. First of all I want to win, but I will do everything to score.”*
[h=3]ALBION V BLACKBURN ROVERS*
[/h]SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V HULL CITY*
[/h]SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM UNITED*
[/h]TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here