Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Staff/players

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
May have changed but it was for Brighton 72 hours prior to a game officially. I went on the team bus to Swansea one year when AM was manager for a night game and they werent even allowed fruit juice only water in the hotel.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I would be very surprised if a team stayed at The Thistle on a Friday night before a game.
The noise and emergency sirens passing every 10 mins around there on a Friday night would be horrendous.
I thought most visiting teams stayed the night before at The East Sussex National nr Uckfield

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
With all due and all that, alcohol is just about the worst thing you can drink if you want a decent night's sleep.

I think that that's certainly the case for a skinful; studies have show it. However, for a quiet pint or glass of wine, the psychological effect of winding down before going to bed can be greater than the physiological effects of the alcohol.

I can attest to this as a part time insomniac.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Having a shop close to the Waterfront (Thistle) I'm always on the lookout for the away team and saw a large group Friday afternoon strolling along. Initially thought it was a stag do but then realized that the scruffy group, some without shirts on, were the Blackburn team. Very disappointed at their look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here