Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You'll never guess who I just saw in Dyke Road Tesco in Hove

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Was it ageing golf star Corey Pavin who had popped in to buy a job lot of Tesco own brand microwaveable Macaroni Cheese meals that were reduced to just £1.37 a pop?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
There is an actor bloke I see regularly in my local Tesco but can't remember his name. However another actor, Michael Kitchen of Foyles War and the like is also a regular and he also uses the same swimming pool as my wife each morning. Also my lad saw the chap from Baby Shambles in there a few years ago as he was in rehab at the place just up the road, Docherty or something, used to knock around with that Amy Winehouse. I know Madonna was a regular visitor in town but whether she ever ventured into Tesco or not I can't say...she used to live just up the road at Guy Ritchie's place, well I suppose technically it was their place as they were married at the time. Mind you I don't suppose it was any of them as our Tesco is miles away from the Dyke Rd one.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A real journalist ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cant be bothered with all this just tell us or f..k off.and forget it. Could be anybody of 68m

I can honestly say, I have never liked a BensGrandad post anywhere even near as much as I like this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here