Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Song for our skipper?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm with [MENTION=25331]No. 25[/MENTION] Never heard a Greer song at The Amex.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I'm with [MENTION=25331]No. 25[/MENTION] Never heard a Greer song at The Amex.

Perhaps you are both in the West Stand, as the only song westanders seem to know is 'Albion, Albion' and GOSBTS...........

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Perhaps you are both in the West Stand, as the only song westanders seem to know is 'Albion, Albion' and GOSBTS...........

I fail to see the connection between which stand I'm in and which songs I know. Neither do I see the connection between which songs I know and the fact that I've not heard a Greer song sung at The Amex

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Top fan alert!!

Does it really matter??

While I can't say I've ever heard a Greer song having been to all bar one home league match at the amex, Surely when the thread starts off with the assertion we don't have a song for Greer, it does matter if someone claims they have heard one sung at every game (as opposed to a one off song that the OP would have missed). It is entirely relevant to the subject being discussed.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He has a song......

"Number 3, Number 3, Gordon Greer
Number 3, Number 3, I say
Number 3 Number 3, Gordon Greer,
Playing football the Albion way."

This - I've heard it both home and away. I'm located in 1901 - West middle.

Perhaps it's because the North sing it so quietly, it doesn't reach the Upper Tier? ;-)

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I fail to see the connection between which stand I'm in and which songs I know. Neither do I see the connection between which songs I know and the fact that I've not heard a Greer song sung at The Amex

If you fail to see that then I can’t help you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here