Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastien Haller

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
They've just got themselves £9 million and desperately need a goalscorer. We won't be competing.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
They're working on the basis that they have.

Steve Bruce has stated that Hull didn't meet the valuation and that he won't be going there. He's turned down Bristol City. Who else is going to pay that much for Gray?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I seem to recall people going on about Vossen last year when we were thought to be in for him. He's hardly set the Championship alight as I doubt this chap who I've never heard of will either

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have obviously missed something "ere" with Brizzle City, but where in Huffdangers name are the carrot crunchers getting their dosh from ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have obviously missed something "ere" with Brizzle City, but where in Huffdangers name are the carrot crunchers getting their dosh from ?

Their chairman, the billionaire Steve Lansdown.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Soon to be former billionaire.

Ha, well his fortune has dropped by something like 20% this year, due, I read, to financial uncertainty in the Eastern European markets.

He's down to his last £1.2 billion now, the poor man.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Steve Bruce has stated that Hull didn't meet the valuation and that he won't be going there. He's turned down Bristol City. Who else is going to pay that much for Gray?

QPR are pretty stupid, historically. Cardiff need some ammunition.
Fulham enjoy throwing good money after bad. He wouldn't even need to move house then.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gayle turned Cotterill down. Gray has been hijacked by Burnley apparently.
Pardew or Cotterill? Dyche or Cotterill?
Landsdown may want to invest in a new manager to give himself a chance of signing these multi million pound "stars"

Is Gus still looking for a BIG club?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
While I love the moneyball principle they're adopting I'd also love it if Bloom followed them around upping the bids to make them spend more than necessary.

No love lost between the two owners either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Reminds me of a young Bobby. Could we see young (22) & old (25) together? Seems unlikely as FC Utrecht only signed him at the end of last season. Good highlights video though :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here