Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely we are bound to lose someone this window?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've resigned myself to Dunk leaving. Colunga seems surplus to requirements. Holla could go in the loan window if Crofts recovers properly but may be needed if he doesn't.

That's pretty much how I see it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Looks like Dunk will go, but we'll get big money for him. Happy for him to stay.
Would like to lose Chicksen and Colunga (mainly because CH doesn't rate him, and I can't see much use for him in our new system). COG could do one, too, provided we could get another striker with real potential in on loan.
Holla might be off, given that his opportunities look limited, with JFC as a possibility too, probably on loan.
The one that I'm most concerned about is Ince. He's the only player we've got of sufficient quality and potential -- and of the right age -- whose contract is up next summer. We really need to nail him down for a long period, especially given the silly money that's being quoted for proven Championship quality at present. For he is proven Championship quality.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If we don't sell either Dunk or Stephens, from all those mentioned previously above, I would take that as a statement of intent from TB and his board that a serious challange is being made.

That of course depends upon not selling the two previously mentioned and, of course, getting in a seriously decent striker !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here