Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No BZ tonight

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Frutos doesn't have a season ticket due to his work commitments. I have also just posted that it is being streamed live on Player.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make? What I'm saying is that there will be people who bought a ticket for the match thinking that Bobby was playing, and now he isn't. I know it's free for season ticket holders which is why I was going to go, but now that Bobby isn't playing I won't be bothering and I wonder how many others won't be going now, and how many of THOSE had bought a ticket.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't understand what point you're trying to make? What I'm saying is that there will be people who bought a ticket for the match thinking that Bobby was playing, and now he isn't. I know it's free for season ticket holders which is why I was going to go, but now that Bobby isn't playing I won't be bothering and I wonder how many others won't be going now, and how many of THOSE had bought a ticket.

I mentioned casual supporters, and you quoted Frutos, who is far from a casual supporter.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is he still with Nicola Tappenden (I don't keep up with these things), if so, I bet he bloody well does have a tight groin.
Haha. Used to work with her before she won the Sun competition. Will never forget the morning at work when the Head of Asset Management called me up and suggested buying a Sun. Told him to sod off but he insisted so went out and got one......

Had a good few weeks taking the piss out of her boss asking when his departmental calendar was coming out etc.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I mentioned casual supporters, and you quoted Frutos, who is far from a casual supporter.

Oh I see, crossed wires. I've re-read our original posts and you're right, it does read that I was making that accusation at a man who proudly held a season ticket at the Withdean!

My point wasn't about any one person though, and Triggaaar emphasised my point - I'd imagine there were a few people, casual or otherwise, who would have gone tonight who now won't bother, myself included. That's lost revenue to the club, I would have gone from work and snapped up some pizza and a pint. This is the power of Bobby!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The thread I accidentally started covered the same issue as this thread....I asked a mod to delete it but they merged it with this one...I put that message in the thread I had accidentally started and it got carried over to this one
[emoji106]

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Haha. Used to work with her before she won the Sun competition. Will never forget the morning at work when the Head of Asset Management called me up and suggested buying a Sun. Told him to sod off but he insisted so went out and got one......

Had a good few weeks taking the piss out of her boss asking when his departmental calendar was coming out etc.

I'm sure there is an "Asset Management" joke to be had there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here