--------------- Stockdale --------------
Bruno ---- Greer --- Uwe ---- Bong
Kaz --- Stephens -- Kayal -- Murphy
----- Baldock --------- Hemed --------

JFC / Ince / March / Ince / Calde / Dunk / Map

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Perhaps not COG then but if Baldock or Hemed get any injuries or suspensions, we've only got him as a replacement as Colunga seems to have vanished & Zamora/Hambo/Harper won't be fit available to start until September at the earliest.

There's a two week break in early September for the internationals. There's four games until that break, one of which is a cup game, when COG can have a run out. Baldock and Hemed can play together for the other three and then Baldock, at least, can have a break.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
------------------- Stockdale -----------------------
Bruno - Greer - The Honey Monster - Bong
Rosenoir ------- Ince ------- Kayal ------- KLL
------------ Baldock ------ Hemed --------------

Subs: FIG, Dunk, March, Murphy, Stephens, JFC/Crofts, COG

Look to bring March and Murphy on after an hour or so

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
JFC / Ince / March / Ince / Calde / Dunk / Map

I know Ince is a big lad, but surely he can't be taking up two seats on the bench.

I'd go with

--------------- Stockdale --------------
Bruno ---- Greer --- Uwe ---- Bong
Murphy --- Stephens -- Kayal -- Lua Lua
----- Baldock --------- Hemed --------

Subs
Maenpaa, Dunk, Calde, Rosenior, JFC, Ince, COG

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Unlike many, I thought Solly had a decent game on Saturday. I wouldn't change the team, subject to the fitness/power stats they have on players, which they may well be running this morning before heading off. The most likely candidate for these is Kaz: he did look weary towards the end on Saturday (despite the run for the pen!).

PG

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
----------------------Stockdale---------------------------
---Bruno---------Greer-------Uwe------------Bong---
-----------------Kayal--------Stephens-----------------
---Murphy------------------------------------Kaz--------
---------------Hemed----------Baldock-----------------

Subs: Maenpaa, Rosenior, JFC, COG, Ince, Rea, March

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Barring any niggles then I should imagine it'll be the same team, unless CH is thinking how to nullify the front two of Scannell and Wells who are quick, then he may bring in Dunk for Greer.

Murphy to come on around 60 min

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Have to keep the same 11 until someone drops a real rickett.

Which at the moment would be Stephens.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'd look at resting LuaLua, he's been quality so far but for someone who rarely got 90 minutes last season, he's already played a hell of a lot of football in a small period of time.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ideally we'd play the same team as Saturday but it'll be interesting to see if CH rotates things a bit as we having been playing a high work rate pressing game. Also concerned that if he felt he had to drop Kayal or Stephens that he might feel we need to play 4-5-1/4-3-3 as not sure Ince or JFC have enough about them to play in a two.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Rosenior or Calderon wide right and Murphy on the left. Kazenga played the full 90 at Southend so I imagine they'll be monitoring his levels closely.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ideally we'd play the same team as Saturday but it'll be interesting to see if CH rotates things a bit as we having been playing a high work rate pressing game. Also concerned that if he felt he had to drop Kayal or Stephens that he might feel we need to play 4-5-1/4-3-3 as not sure Ince or JFC have enough about them to play in a two.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Rosenior or Calderon wide right and Murphy on the left. Kazenga played the full 90 at Southend so I imagine they'll be monitoring his levels closely.

Also Huddersfield play 3-5-2 so wouldn't be surprised if we Change formation to combat this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here