Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk - Refusing to play?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Don't shoot the messenger but I've heard that he might not play at Fulham, and possibly refused to play tuesday.
Uwe starts tomorrow.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Don't shoot the messenger but I've heard that he might not play at Fulham, and possibly refused to play tuesday.
Uwe starts tomorrow.

That's quite the accusation - tarring him with the same brush as Bridcutt. How reliable is your source?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, he said about Murphy at the same time, so...
I also hope it isn't true.

Hmmm. Well, there's certainly a lot of stuff about Murphy. I've thought for a while that Dunk would be leaving us this window; if he does go, I do hope he leaves with dignity. Ulloa managed it excellently; Bridcutt didn't.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I can't see Dunk doing this. But then nothing surprises me in football these days.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I was told last week by someone who is most definately,
'ITK' with Dunk, that he has asked to leave. Whether the club has done anything with his contract or is just sitting on it until a better offer comes in, I don't know.

So this does sound quite plausible

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I hope it's not true.

"The club are holding me back from completing my dream move to a similarly placed team in the same division."

Who are willing to pay him alot more money than what hes currently on...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I hate the way players go on strike rather than hand in a formal transfer request. I can't believe Dunk would refuse to play because he wants to go to Fulham. If true, I'll be very upset. Sad days.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep - if he isn't playing or on the bench then the statement is quite probably true. Unless, of course, he's just "picked up a minor knock in training"...
Even then we won't know - it could be that we've either agreed a fee, or are close to, and don't want to risk him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here