Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have a video of last nights winning goal??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would be much appreciated, thanks.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nice pass and a lovely finish...don't think I've ever seen KLL score in such a calm manner before.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It was, indeed, a very well constructed goal; Hemed did great to initially control the ball and lay it off into the path of Holla, such that he didn't even need to break stride. And Holla threaded the proverbial needle to find LuaLua who also only needed a very slight touch to set himself up for the shot. Let's hope there is more of that to come this season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It was, indeed, a very well constructed goal; Hemed did great to initially control the ball and lay it off into the path of Holla, such that he didn't even need to break stride. And Holla threaded the proverbial needle to find LuaLua who also only needed a very slight touch to set himself up for the shot. Let's hope there is more of that to come this season.

Lua Lua showed a lot of energy in the 93 minute to get onto that ball. Great team goal and a joy to watch.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

There is but then you haven't yet had the opportunity to see KLLs FA Cup Semi Final Hattrick have you?

Impressive it is too

TNBA

Dr Who

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A game so bad even the highlights should be fast forwarded. I'd start at 1:40 if I were you

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The through ball for the goal is outstanding. I've watched it a few times now and it's still difficult to work out how he got it through. If Holla is only 4th-6th choice for a central midfield role we are definitely well stocked there.

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Nice goal and even better pass, the Fin looked comfortable is goal from those clips roll on Saturday :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I'm pretty much on my own here, but from Friday's game I think Stephens' place is most under threat.
I have no idea how Holla managed the previous 92 minutes, but a few more passes like that one should she him starting the 4-4-2 games.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nice goal and even better pass, the Fin looked comfortable is goal from those clips roll on Saturday :albion2:

Hmm, those who pleaded that he starts in the championship games need to take a long hard look at the full 90 minutes not the two saves highlights

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here